July 23, 2020

Framed Photo Etsy Shop


I spent the last few weeks gathering my favorite photographs I've taken, reformatting them to 3.5" x 3.5" or 4.5" x 4.5", with a .25" white margin all around, and getting them printed. Then I began the process of mounting curated sets in triptych and tetraptych frames I bought.

Earlier, after much searching, I had ordered 8 vertical triptych 16" x 6" frames with 4.5" x 4.5" collage mats from Michaels, but they went out of stock and only 1 arrived. So I had to regroup and order square 10"x10" frames from Amazon, each with tetraptych (also sometimes called quadtych or quadriptych) 3.5" x 3.5" collage mats. 

I think the mounted pictures in the sets I put together came out really beautiful. I hope you agree!

All of these photos were taken in or around the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas, with the exception of the white hydrangea above, which was taken in Quogue, NY, and the butterflies, which were taken at the Cockrell Butterfly Center | Houston Museum Of Natural Science.

Click on any picture to see that listing on Etsy.

Blue and Purple Flowers Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

Butterflies Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

Glowing Flowers Triptych by Citysqwirl

Magenta Flowers Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

Waterbirds in Flight Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

Wet Flowers Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

White and Yellow Flowers Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

Yellow Flowers Tetraptych by Citysqwirl

No comments: