September 25, 2016

Hillary Clinton Memes

I'm an ardent supporter of Hillary Clinton for the 2016 Presidential election.

Horrified by the lying, racist asshole running against her, I didn't know what to do to help, so I've been making these little meme posters and spreading them around. I realize they're not brilliant slogans or anything, and the designs are pretty basic, but they reflect how I honestly feel about Hillary Clinton. I want her to be President of the United States. I think she's smart and strong, progressive and caring, and will be terrific for this country.

Her opponent is a terrible human being.

I'll be adding more memes to this collection as I make them.

Please share.

Thanks!

Hillary Clinton for President 2016: Integrity

Hillary Clinton for President 2016: Like and Trust

Hillary Clinton for President 2016: Be Proud

Hillary Clinton for President 2016: Good Choice

Hillary Clinton for President 2016: Champion




No comments: